Not many people are aware that plastic bottles which they buy their drinking water in are, in fact, dangerous to our health. The bottles come in many different plastic forms, many which leach toxic chemicals into the water, or, if they are safe plastic, they are still not safe from being poisoned as most drinking water which is bought has fluoride in it although it doesn't always state this as there is no law which says this has to be on the label.

To ensure you are not drinking toxic water you should always familiarise yourself with the safety numbers which are on the plastic bottles, usually stamped on the bottom of the bottles, as in the graphic shown below.

The numbers range from 1 to 7. Here is a breakdown of the numbers and their safety:

 

 

            No. 1  =  PET        -   Polyethlyene Terephthalate
            No. 2  =  HDPE     -   High-Density Polyethylene

            No. 3  =  PVC       -   Polyvinyl Chloride
            No. 4  =  LDPE     -   Low-Density Polyethylene
            No. 5  =  PP          -   Polypropylene
            No. 6  =  PS/PS-E  -   Polystyrene/Expanded Polystyrene
            No. 7  =  OTHER  -   Resins or Multi-Materials

 

 
What the codes and plastics are used for:
 
 

 

 

 

 

  

 


Tickle my tum to send me an email!
 

 


♥♥♥ Believe In Second Chances! ♥♥♥


 

 

 

...


Disclaimer:


The information on this website is provided for educational and information purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents herein; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals.
If you think you may be suffering from amalgam mercury poisoning PLEASE seek profession help and do not try to 'cut corners' by not going to the correct type of dentist, by not chelating and by not following your practitioner's advice completely.

The information on this website is based upon the experiences of the owner and other sufferers who have told freely of their own experiences. All information is believed to be accurate.  Lyn Rennick's AMPS Society cannot be held responsible or liable for anything untoward happening if the reader does not follow any instructions to the letter.