What is mercury?????

Mercury occurs naturally in the environment. It is sometimes known as quicksilver or quicksalver,  and is a heavy metal. A heavy metal is a metal which has a greater density than 5g. A 'heavy metal' cannot be degraded or destroyed and are persistent in all parts of the environment. Heavy metals include, lead, cadmium, arsenic, chromium manganese and mercury.

Mercury is a heavy, silvery-white poisonous metal which is liquid when it is at room temperature and is found in the old types of 'in the mouth' thermometers, barometers, vapour lamps and batteries, to name just a few uses. Mercury readily forms alloys with other metals and this makes it useful in processing gold and silver. Because it is highly toxic its use has been declining over the past 20 years.



Cinnebar

Mercury is very rarely found in nature by itself and is chemically bound to other materials in the form of ores when mostly found. The most common ore is red mercury sulphide, otherwise known as Cinnabar.

Mercury Information:

Symbol Hg

Atomic Number
80  

Atomic Weight
200.59  

Melting Point
38.87C  

Boiling Point
356.58C  

Specific Gravity
13.546 (at 20C)  
     

 

                                                                                                                   

DID YOU KNOW AMALGAM  FILLINGS ARE PROVEN TO RELEASE
POISONOUS VAPOUR INTO YOUR MOUTH?
THE RESULTS OF THIS FINDING WERE PRINTED IN THE LANCET MEDICAL JOURNAL (EVERY DOCTOR'S "BIBLE") IN THE LATE 1970's!!!!!

 

         



Send Me Mail!

 


   

If you like my site please vote for me by
clicking the link. Thank you. Lyn x



 

  

 

 

Tickle my tum to send me an email!
 

 


♥♥♥  Believe In Second Chances!  ♥♥♥

 

 

 


Disclaimer:


The information on this website is provided for educational and information purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents herein; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals.
If you think you may be suffering from amalgam mercury poisoning PLEASE seek profession help and do not try to 'cut corners' by not going to the correct type of dentist, by not chelating and by not following your practitioner's advice completely.

The information on this website is based upon the experiences of the owner and other sufferers who have told freely of their own experiences. All information is believed to be accurate.  Lyn Rennick's AMPS Society cannot be held responsible or liable for anything untoward happening if the reader does not follow any instructions to the letter.